Car Finance in Dunstable. Luton & Leighton Buzzard
Kia Finance Options
Don't let your current savings dictate your next car when you can drive away a brand new Kia from Grovebury Cars utilising our range of flexible car finance plans.
Why settle for an older model when you can upgrade to a brand new vehicle with all the latest technology?
Kia Motors UK has teamed up with Hyundai Capital UK and Santander Consumer Finance UK to bring Kia Motors Finance. Giving you face-to-face service from plain-speaking people at your local Kia dealership, helping you choose the right finance package and with Kia’s fixed rate of interest, you will only have one rate throughout your loan. All with the Kia pioneering 7-year warranty.
Enjoy the buzz of buying a new car? Then take a look at our Personal Contract Purchase Plan. Put simply, it’s a short-term finance agreement that’ll help you change your Kia more regularly.
- A Shorter-term finance agreement means you get to change your car regularly
- Flexibility to Retain, Return or Renew your Kia when the agreement ends
- Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) protects you against any potential falls in used car prices
How does it work?
1. Pick your dream Kia – new or used. Then roughly estimate what your annual mileage will be.
2. Based on what you’ve told us, we’ll work out the anticipated market value for your car once your contract finishes – i.e. the GFV.
3. Then we’ll add any interest charges and take off your deposit, plus the GFV, from the price of your new Kia – to work out what regular payments you’ll need to make.
4. You’re free to drive away in your brand new Kia once your agreement becomes official.
Retain, Return or Renew
It’s up to you what happens once your contract ends. If you’d like to keep your Kia, you just pay off the GFV – something we may even be able to help you finance. To return the car, that’s fine too. As long as it’s in good condition and within the agreed mileage, there’ll be nothing more to pay.
Or if you’d like to choose another Kia, you can use excess value above the GFV towards a deposit. But you’re never tied down – you can trade in your car or sell it privately provided you’ve settled your account i.e. paid the GFV.
If you’d like to find out more simply watch the video below.
Kia Conditional Sale
If you like to keep life simple, read on. Our Conditional Sale Plan offers a range of flexible options to suit everyone.
2. Balance to Finance
- Regular fixed, equal installments help keep things easy and hassle-free
- Once you’ve paid all your installments, you own the car – it’s that simple
- You decide what your repayment period will be when the contract starts, giving you total financial control
How it works
1. Pick out your ideal Kia, and let your dealer know what deposit and repayment period you’d like - from a choice of 12-60 months
2. We then calculate your repayments, based on how much you have left to pay, plus any interest (if it applies)
3. That’s it! You’re free to drive away in your Kia once your agreement is made official
To find out more you can watch the video below.